Hope

Hope

Pray

Pray

Work

Work

Repent

Repent

Gosh...I still don't get it

Wednesday 19 August 2009

I don't know the real purpose for posting this one. But I just want to write something to cool down, huhu. I've never actually been 'angry' with people I call FRIENDS, but today....I mean, the entire week...I really do. Why?? Because...so many causes that really get me to my nerves.

Well maybe it's my fault to care so much...but it isn't wrong to care right? Moreover it's about friends. Hello....! What are friends for??? To be hurt? To be broken promises on?? Huh....??!

Okay fine, I can accept if you tell me that you did that without purpose....and you have thousands and millions of reasons for having to do so... But think about this: How could you do that over and over again? Do I have no feelings at all? Are the other people actually meant to be hurt? Oh come on...the first time I had this, I really forgot all about it. I didn't even bother to remember even though it hurts like hell. But then you see me as if I'm tough enough to get it several times. God...I wish you knew how I'm feeling.

To make it clear, I never thought of ignoring your problems, complaints and all....because I know friends should share all those. But please....think about others too. I mean 'others'....meaning other people near you. You shouldn't have just follow what you think is right. Think if it's right for other people. I don't care what stars are you born with....whether Virgo, or Gemini, or Taurus, or maybe Aquarius....I know they all have different personalities and negativity....but you don't have to follow that! Just be yourselves whom you think the right person you should be.

This time I really am....DISAPPOINTED. With who?? With someone I really care about but....duh....disappointing.

Sometimes I feel like stop trusting others. But without trust we can't love, right? There's no such things in 'ukhwah'. Maybe I should just stop thinking that I'm meaningful to others like they do to me. Because at the end...I mean now, I feel like treated like nobody, or even worse. Maybe I should stop minding your business because you have other people who you 'think' would care more about you and your problems and feelings and blablabla.... I'm just tired of being done and treated this way. Coz I'm definitely a human. Just human.

To those who feel like I'm pointing this post at you, stop it because I'm doing it for everyone who call themselves a friend to somebody. I mean...if you read this without feeling guilty towards your friends, you should recheck the real definition of friends. But hey, with friends we learn so many things right? I'm in the process (...I think...).

0 play the melodies:

Related Posts with Thumbnails