Hope

Hope

Pray

Pray

Work

Work

Repent

Repent

Lucky me

Tuesday 1 May 2012

I'm so bored today. It's labour day and I'm not a labour yet, so I don't know how am I supposed to enjoy this holiday, because holiday for Islam's workers are only in the paradise. Okay, I know those words sound crazily 'bajet', but that's the truth.

It's May already whether we like it or not. Me? I love it! Simply because I was born in May. hehe

I used to dislike May, because usually, May is the month of exams. Since kindergarten, up till now. Sounds really pathetic for those who were born in May.

But! But! But....

When I came to Egypt, things seem a little bit different. There's a spark of hope for me to be happy and cherish God's fate for me, being born in May. eceh....

You know what? May means SPRING! yeay!!

And you know what? Spring means FLOWER! Triple yeay!!!



Isn't this beautiful? ^____^



Never to be found in Egypt. But hey, who cares? It's May! 
(kalau zoom dalam-dalam, nampak macam malignant melanoma 0.o )



Lalalala~
I wonder how does heaven looks like.
<3




THIS is crazeee!




Wouldn't it be so wonderful to wake up early in the morning,
to know that THIS is present at the front door?
heee~




Forever favourite!




Aaaaaahhh~
I want flowers for my birthday!





I feel so blessed to be born in the month when the flowers bloom~
^____^




I found happiness in flowers! yeay~



p/s: can I wish for bouquets of flowers in front of my house on my birthday? tehee.






0 play the melodies:

Related Posts with Thumbnails