Hope

Hope

Pray

Pray

Work

Work

Repent

Repent

Watch and learn

Monday 14 May 2012

I know... I know... we must listen to both sides to know the truth.

But hey, logically, I'm moved by the crowd, by the masses of people, by their courage, by the spirit.

Don't the crowd always win?

I mean, even in a simple meeting, the one with the largest number will surely win, and the voices will be taken into consideration. Am I not right?

So I spared some time to watch this. To think, to analyze.

Besides, I'm currently living in a country of people. A place where the people never (not yet) won.

Every single effort by an individual, up to massive hard work by the crowds resulted with disappointment.

There's always a conspiracy behind everything that happened here.

I wondered if it's the same there, in my homeland.

I don't mind what your stand towards this event is.

Everybody has the right to have faith in what they believe in.

It's just.... don't judge a situation if you're not there to experience.

Don't jump into pathetic conclusion when you're not there to feel the pain and sufferings.

And lastly, stop believing what you watch on TV.

That's very pathetic.





0 play the melodies:

Related Posts with Thumbnails