Hope

Hope

Pray

Pray

Work

Work

Repent

Repent

Keep holding on

Thursday 17 May 2012

Huge.
It's a huge sacrifice you made back then, didn't you?
A sacrifice not known to me
It wasn't told
Nor was it shown
For having made such a big decision
For having decided to have faith
For having firm patience with the faith
Thank you.

Courage.
It was a remarkable act of bravery you did back then, didn't you?
One of which I never thought could be done
One of which brought me tears
Tears of gratefulness
Tears of joy

Always.
For the words of comforts in times of melancholy
For the act of kindness in times of need
For the forgiveness
For the patience
For the care
For the love

Wish.
If I may
Ask for a wish to be made
I shall wish
For you
To hold on
Hold on the faith
You had back then



0 play the melodies:

Related Posts with Thumbnails