Hope

Hope

Pray

Pray

Work

Work

Repent

Repent

Irreplaceable

Thursday 15 December 2011





Mom, thanks sooo much for today. I'm so grateful and thankful that I was speechless when you called me to tell everything. Thank you, mom. I can't thank God more for having you as my mom. 

Mom, thanks for giving birth of me to this world. And for raising me. And for taking care of me in every aspect. And for waking up in the middle of the night to put me to sleep. And for sacrificing everything you can for me.

Mom, thanks for being the greatest teacher to me. And for giving me endless advises and wise words. And for always having faith in me. 

Mom, thanks for always listening to my silly stories. And for accepting my friends. And for being the one I can talk to, share my secrets with and cry my heart out to. 

Mom, although I will get married someday, and be someone's wife, I just want you to know that my love for you is irreplaceable. I will always be your little girl and you will always be the greatest gift God had ever gave me. I love you mom. Infinity of love. 

(gosh...tears rolled down my cheeks)



O Allah, please bless and protect my mom and dad forever.

2 play the melodies:

Anonymous said...

May Allah bless our parents.. ameen.

15 December 2011 at 20:54
aminmenulis said...

O Allah, please bless and protect our mom and dad forever.

15 December 2011 at 20:55
Related Posts with Thumbnails