Hope

Hope

Pray

Pray

Work

Work

Repent

Repent

Growing up

Sunday 13 December 2009

Four days ago was my brother's 18th birthday. Sweet 18 heee~ Oh yeah, he had just turned 18, which surprised most people since he looks older than me. Or...is it my fault for looking so young? Huhu... Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY again to my dearest bro, Aiman Naeim Mustaza. Wish you all the happiness in this life and the next.

I called him a day before 9th December to be the 1st person to wish him. Unfortunately he was kind of sick and didn't really have the mood for a long chat. Pity me, huhu. I was being so excited to talk to him but hey....what could I do. He's sick. Maybe because it was so cold there, at Morocco. Plus he's still on his vegan diet. Very little amount of fat he could gain from his meal, which is not much of a help to keep him warm in winter anyway. I wish to see him consumes some rice one day. I was asking him this and that...when suddenly he asked "Don't you have any present for me?" in a low toned voice.

I was like...huh?? I thought he didn't have any time to think of a present since he's sick. But Aiman will always be Aiman, haha. His birthday would always be the day that he had been waiting for sooo long to get something from us. I told him that I already gave him a card a few hours before returning to Egypt. It's all I could think of and affordable for me. I still remembered how every year, when his birthday was around the corner, I would be busy thinking of something that I could give to him as a present. But still, at the end of the day, I kept on giving him cards, huhu. He must have felt so boring. But hey, bro. There's something that I hope I'll be giving you continuously throughout my lifetime: LOVE & CARE.


[This pic is so controversional coz people thought I was taking photo with my fiance, or husband haha. Hello! This is my bro...]

Time passes very quickly that in a blink of an eye, a chubby little child had became a handsome guy, or a beautiful lady. Looking at the photos of my little cousins made me smile. They're so cute, mischievous and smart. Later, they'll grow up becoming teenagers and so on, just like us. Well..that's just the cycle of life. Everything we did when we were little put some flavour in our pot of life. Whether it's sweet, salty, sour, bitter or spicy....it's our decision and behaviour that determine all.

There are sayings which quote: Our behaviour today resembles our parents behaviour when they were about our age. Could this be true? What do you guys think? Of course the genes that we got from our parents more or less affected our behaviour today. But to me, everything depends on that individual. If he inherited a good gene from his parents but he chose to be a bad person, it's his decision that made him a bad person. Agree?


[Irsyad and Muzdahir listening to the words of one-year-old Ziyaad. Irsyad looks soporific, though...haha]




[Zuyyin Arisa...the youngest of all, she had just turned one year old this year. Haven't seen her walking when I was in Malaysia. So cute, adorable, but totally skinny]


[Megat Muhammad Ziyaad, turning two. The only child of andak & uncle bob. Wonder when is he going to get a sibling, hihi. This boy is sooo adorable and mischievous. Hope he'll recover from his heart problem soon]


[This is the pic of my bro and our 'growing up' cousins. From left Azfar, Aiman, Afriz and Azam. Now that me and Aiman had went abroad, Afriz and Azam became the eldest among the cousins. Hope they'll become good role models for the little ones~]

-Miss 'em-

2 play the melodies:

farah nur said...

makin homesick diriku iniiiiii~ (T_____T)

ouh, bikin kontroversi jugak ke even tho muka nampak adik-beradik? haha~ hmm, lg 1. rse nye sebab diri kamu kecik kot sebab tu nampak macam lagi muda. macam la kan, pdhal tak muda pon, makin tua ok~

joking! ;D

happy studying!

13 December 2009 at 18:50
Sarah Mustaza said...

Hmm tula. Rase macam serupe je. Maybe org lain x prasan sgt kot. Kesian jejaka2 lain =p

13 December 2009 at 20:12
Related Posts with Thumbnails