Hope

Hope

Pray

Pray

Work

Work

Repent

Repent

Freedom of speech

Sunday 23 January 2011



There are times when my heart feels like screaming.
There are times when it feels like roaring.
I know, I know what I will say is the truth.
I know I can say it because it's true.
It's not that I'm saying things because I like to make imaginary stories...
or because I am too frustrated of the world today....
or because I don't have better things to do.
But
I just wish that through my words
people can learn something
people can realize things
people can rethink.
I wish that through my words,
people can reevaluate.
About what?
About life.
About what are we doing in this world.
About how far do we realize we are nobody but God's slaves. 
About sins and hell.
About the mistakes and wrong-doings that we did, and still doing.
About death that might come to us any moment from now.
But sometimes,
I couldn't say things that I wish to say.
Sometimes, words stuck in my mind,
 struggling to break free.
Sometimes, my fingers stop dancing on the keyboard.
Sometimes, I never let my voice out and explode.
Why?
Because life is not fair.
You pay for what you said.
Even though you are saying the truth,
some people might just don't like it.
They punish you for telling the truth.
They punish you because you are true and they are wrong.
They punish you because they don't want to admit their sins and mistakes.
I've met so many people of this kind in my life.
And yes, words failed me when I'm in front of this type of people.
It's not that I'm coward.
But because I felt disgusted.
I always remember that every human being has the freedom of speech.
And yes, one day I'll use my freedom in front of those people.
Because I believe that everybody is equal.
Because I believe that we are all just God's slaves.
No one is better than another...
except our taqwa.
Well...
perhaps this post might be misunderstood.
Or maybe pretended to be misunderstood by some people.
But still, there are a group of people who can understand this very well. 
It doesn't matter to me.
All that matter is...
I say the truth and I say it true.

2 play the melodies:

Anonymous said...

application: it was provided in our law, everybody has a right to speech,but we'll be punished by the law itself for the truth spoken

conclusion: agree with you

p:s you need to be more powerful to speak the truth then..hehe go sara mustaza. -wawieputra

23 January 2011 at 10:35
Sarah Mustaza said...

OMG! OMG! wawieputra commented on my post?? How excited I am! ^__^V
thank u!!

23 January 2011 at 10:47
Related Posts with Thumbnails