Hope

Hope

Pray

Pray

Work

Work

Repent

Repent

Nightmares?? (disaster...)

Sunday 14 June 2009

Last night, for the second time of the week, I slept as early as I could. Exactly at 9.15 p.m. Reason for doing so? Coz I'm a morning person! And I love to wake up early before azan Subuh. It's the best time to spend your time for God, right? Well, it'll be more complicated if you sleep at 12 midnight ++.

Planning to wake up at 1.30 a.m this morning, I set the alarm clock and went to bed without telling any of my housemate. (I was damn sleepy last night though. Dunno why...)

Sharply at 1.30 a.m, as usual, I jumped out of the bed as the alarm rang. Thank God my ears work efficiently when it comes to listening and hearing the slightest sound during sleep, huhu. Anyway, it's soooo hot this morning. Even when the sun hasn't come out yet. Huhh....sweating and sweating.

But there are strange sounds which come from upstairs. Are they rearranging their furniture or something? At this hour?? Gotta be kidding... Switch on the light, make up the bed and open the door....

Oh no...! No...no....no way!!!
Am I dreaming or something? Is what I'm seeing is real????
I try to convince myself that I might be dreaming, but hey....get real. I'm already awake.
BUT....what are those things in the dining hall??
Drawers...boards...planks....
OH MY GOD!!! The nightmares come true...

I've heard the rumours saying that double decker bed and another set of closet will be installed in every house in this building since the new students will be coming soon. The rumours gave me goosebumps coz my room seemed to be the most suitable room out of the 3 rooms in our house to receive new furniture. But hey, there are already two beds, a two-doors closet and two desks in here. Don't u think it's kind of mean to move in some more?? I really think so....

But now, this morning...at exactly 1.45 a.m, the nightmares seem to come true. The drawers, boards and planks are waiting to be arranged in my room. Yes, MY ROOM. Uwaaa...!!

Well, trying to calm myself, I try to deny that it's not gonna be my room. Maybe it's just block A. Maybe they're just putting those planks here for a while. Maybe they're gonna take 'em in the morning and put 'em in block A. Oh yeah...so many 'maybes' there....huhu.

I really wish those 'maybes' are right, although my confidence level is not that high. I go to Kak Najwa's room since she hasn't sleep yet.
Me: Kak Najwa...(with a puzzled face)
K.Najwa: Sarah....(looking at me with a very high sense of sympathy, lol...)

By the look in her face, I already understand that my nightmares are true. Aaargh!!!

K.Najwa: Sarah, just relax, k. They'll come this morning to put those things in your room (again, she makes that sympathy look...huhu)
Me: Oh...ok (half conscious, haha)

I return to my room and have a deep look to every corner of it. Where are they going to put the double-decker? And the closet?? And...is there going to be extra desks?? Oh God...
Maybe I should start planning the 'new design' now, since the workers will come this morning. Thinking and thinking....maybe the desks have to be put out of the room, since there'll be no space at all!! (urghh....)

I hate to bother my mind with such things. So I continue with Tahajjud and on...

((Alaa bizikrillaah tatmainnul quluub...))
-Ar Ra'd: 28-

Several times I recite surah Asy-Syarh. Dad said it'll keep your heart peaceful. Yeah, it works everytime (^_~)

(p/s: can't wait for the workers to come, though. And hey...there seem to be some problems here coz I can't upload any photos at all. I just thought of showing some photos of the 'precious' planks, hihi...Next time perhaps)

0 play the melodies:

Related Posts with Thumbnails