Hope

Hope

Pray

Pray

Work

Work

Repent

Repent

Life has to be shared

Friday 10 July 2009

Assalamualaikum. Seems like years I've been ignoring this blog, huhu. Bukan sengaja tapi xde masa + line wireless yg tiba2 je merajuk xtentu pasal. So, xde peluang la nak update blog kesayangan ni. Banyak giler post nak tulis, tapi stakat ni jadi post terkumpul je la. Sedang menanti installation wireless kat RNSK ni, hehe. Penantian suatu penyeksaan... =(. Ustaz Naim, cepat la sket wujudkan wireless tu ye.

Sambung kisah kemasukan perabot baru di rumah....

Now, my solo life has ended. It's not that I'm getting married (haha...), I have roommates now. Kak Limah is my first roommate, soon there'll be one new student in our room. At first I thought it'll be hard for me to adapt to the new environment. You know, being used to solo life for nearly 20 years made it complicated to accept changes. But Alhamdulillah, up till now, I managed to survive! Yay!!

Well, actually I don't have so much to say in this post coz I already forgot the important points since it happened weeks ago. But the point is....we need to share our lives with others. The world is not made for one self only. So, be open and accept everyone. That's what I learnt from the episode of 'New Beds in My Room'...hehe.

0 play the melodies:

Related Posts with Thumbnails