Hope

Hope

Pray

Pray

Work

Work

Repent

Repent

~Warm~

Sunday 9 May 2010

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOM! Wish to tell you how much I love you, and will always do. Sorry mom, I could only send you flowery words through text message since I could hardly get out of the bed. Fever? Not really. Headache? Not at all. Just a whole day of exhaustion and pain all over the body. Causes? Unknown and not searched for. So, as for that reason, connecting to the internet and calling you through smartvoip seem way too hard. I know it sounds sucks, but yeah, I promise I'll call you tomorrow and tell you how much I love you.

    Didn't go to school today. I woke up and it was like...7.30! In usual cases, I might be freaking out and jumped out of the bed and sprinted to the bathroom. But that might RARELY happen coz what the hell I did for waking up at 7.30?? But today, it happened that I fell asleep after Subuh and then I woke up, it was already 7.30 and I was like putting the phone away from me and without having any intention to go to Sakinah's room, I went back to sleep. Really didn't feel well. Unenergetic, to be precise. At first I thought I was gonna have this viral fever thing since I could hardly even move my arms. But God knows how much I hate and fear that disease. It's tiring, anyway. But up till now, I'm still just okay. No obvious sign of viral fever.

    Until it was almost 11 in the morning, I woke up since Betty was meowing so loud - she's starving of course. Poor her, having a sick mama early in the morning. When I woke up, I was like stunned for a moment since I just had one of the most weirdest dream. But yeah, of course it was a ridiculous dream. Everyone in it was not technically related. Although at one point, they are related by which, I know them all. But they don't know each other. Uhh...maybe the saying's true that sick people do have weird dreams.

    Another weird thing about today is that I felt so warm - global warming to be precise. When I opened the balcony door, it was like having a rush of heat wind touching my face. Wondered how would it feel to be outside. I'm just thankful I couldn't move a limb at the first place early in the morning. And then there were another weird episodes of phone calls that I received. Despite being sick, lying on the bed all day long, I felt like I'm some kind of a busy career woman. God... Hope I feel better soon and get to make my move to the class tomorrow.

p/s: Cried a lot today while watching one of my most favourite movies. It's hilarious to think about it since it had been like ages I didn't cry for watching movies. Thanks Nia for making the movie available after I had been searching for it for years! The movie had a lot to do with my entire life. Literally, I mean.



p/s II: Betty had her bath today. Yeayy!! She looks cuter now. And smells better too.


   








0 play the melodies:

Related Posts with Thumbnails